Photo by Dan Davis trekkerphoto.com
Teva Mountain Games are up and in full swing
June 6, 2008 —
Is it just me, or did town just fill with beautiful people?
The Teva Mountain Games seem to do this every year, when the best climbers, kayakers, trail runners, and all-around outdoor athletes fill Vail Village. Mud season felt extra long this year, which has made this year's arrival of the Teva Games feel even more colorful, warm, and exciting than year's past.
The Ozomatli concert is about to begin, and tomorrow in the a.m. I'll be running the kayak race as part of the Ultimate Mountain Challenge.
RealVail's team this year is me, Cait Boyd (trailrunning), Chris Anthony (skiing ... uh, I mean mountain biking), and Matt Inden (photography ... uh, I mean road biking).
RealVail is psyched to be the New Media sponsor of this event ... stay tuned for more of our ongoing coverage.
RealVail Teva Mountain Games Photo Collection
Photo gallery by Dan Davis of trekkerphoto.com
See all of RealVail’s Teva Mountain Games stories and photos at the links below:
- Teva Mountain Games 2008 photo slide show
- A toast to the Teva Mountain Games pros and amatuers alike
- Tired happy the Teva Mountain Games are coming to a close
- How a defunct Vail dam brought luck to the Teva Games
- Got stripper skills Teva Mountain Games nightlife poised to deliver for a cause
- Vails Teva Games bring out the best in outdoor community
- Whitewater could be big for upcoming Teva Mountain Games June 5 8
- Teva Mountain Games Green Pledge is a welcome gesture
- Teva Mountain Games comes to Vail June 5-8
- Slopestyle charity crawl featured tonight as part of the Teva Mountain Games
- Town to improve whitewater park
Comment on "Teva Mountain Games are up and in full swing" using the form below