- C4 Waterman takes stand-up paddling from surf to snow at Teva Mountain Games in Vail
- GNC Ultimate Mountain Challenge returns to Vail to test top Teva Games athletes
- Vail Nordic Center will close for the season April 4
- Past Olympians, world champions team with celebs for Vail's Korbel American Ski Classic March 17-21
- Vail Valley Foundation looks to fund local competitors through Athlete Commission grants
- Mountain bikers, off-road enthusiasts rally against Hidden Gems wilderness proposal
- Free skating, Pazzo's pizza, hockey gear raffle Sept. 9 at Dobson Ice Arena in Vail
- Vail Resorts, Lindsey Vonn ink four-year sponsorship deal ahead of 2010 Olympics
- Armstrong, Ritter revving up talks to revive Coors Classic-style stage race
- All Real Sport Articles
March 26, 2010 — Although it's still ski season in the Rockies, the Teva Mountain Games are only two months away. The nation’s largest celebration of mountain sport, lifestyle and music get underway June 3-6, 2010 in Vail.
Now is the time to start training for one of the 24 comps including kayaking, rafting, mountain and road biking, bouldering, fly-fishing, running and new this year...stand up paddling.
With over $100,000 in prize money on the line, don't miss your opportunity to be part of the action. Events are capping out earlier and earlier each year. Register now by clicking here.
Comment on "Registration open for the 2010 Teva Mountain Games" using the form below