- Recent town of Vail community survey identifies parking as top issue for townies
- Vail Christian High School board buys back bonds, rescues next school year
- Vail Resorts to host Lindsey Vonn celebration in Vail Wednesday, March 31
- 9 candidates, including 3 incumbents, running for 4 Vail Town Council seats Nov. 3
- Nominating petitions for four open Vail Town Council seats available Sept. 14
- Eagle County commissioners to vote Tuesday on temporary marijuana dispensary regulations
- Vail Town Council rejects ballot question to change council terms
- Polis defends health-care reform at packed town hall in Edwards
- Vail blaze illustrates need for defensible space, roadless rule changes, state says
- All Real News Articles
November 23, 2009 — Vail Resorts has extended it's option of buying the Epic Pass ($599) or the Summit Pass ($399). The passes offer season-long access to Vail Resorts ski areas.
The Company recently announced it will extend sales of its popular Epic and Summit passes through Monday, Nov. 30, 2009. Sales were initially set to end Sunday, Nov. 22.
With Beaver Creek’s opening on Nov. 25, all five Vail Resorts mountains (Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Heavenly) will be open in time for the start of the holiday season and the official kickoff to the holiday shopping season.
Comment on "Vail Resorts Epic Pass, Summit Pass available through November 30, 2009" using the form below