By Dan Davis trekkerphoto.com
- C4 Waterman takes stand-up paddling from surf to snow at Teva Mountain Games in Vail
- GNC Ultimate Mountain Challenge returns to Vail to test top Teva Games athletes
- Registration open for the 2010 Teva Mountain Games
- Vail Nordic Center will close for the season April 4
- Past Olympians, world champions team with celebs for Vail's Korbel American Ski Classic March 17-21
- Vail Valley Foundation looks to fund local competitors through Athlete Commission grants
- Mountain bikers, off-road enthusiasts rally against Hidden Gems wilderness proposal
- Free skating, Pazzo's pizza, hockey gear raffle Sept. 9 at Dobson Ice Arena in Vail
- Vail Resorts, Lindsey Vonn ink four-year sponsorship deal ahead of 2010 Olympics
- Armstrong, Ritter revving up talks to revive Coors Classic-style stage race
- All Real Sport Articles
January 30, 2009 — Beaver Creek is hosting a Women’s Super Sunday Workshop on Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 1.
It’s a great time to grab a girlfriend and get out for some exercise before the big game. Women of all ages and abilities are invited to learn the basics or refine expert skills in a relaxed and supportive learning environment. Top female pros from Beaver Creek’s Ski & Snowboard School will focus on technique and movement analysis.
The Women’s Super Sunday Workshop runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Participants should meet at the Beaver Creek Nordic Center at 8:30 a.m. The price is $83 per person for the workshop lesson only or the lift ticket and lesson option is available for $145 per person. Discounted telemark equipment rentals are available for participants.
There are three remaining Telemark Workshops this season. Co-ed workshops are scheduled for Feb. 21 at Golden Peak in Vail and on March 7 at Beaver Creek. The final Tele Ned Kids Workshop is set for Feb. 22 at Beaver Creek.
For more information or to sign up for a telemark workshop, call the Beaver Creek Nordic Center at (970) 754-5313. Reservations are encouraged.
Comment on "Beaver Creek offers the ultimate Super Sunday alternative: a women's tele workshop" using the form below