Courtesy of the Vail Valley Foundation www.vvf.org
- C4 Waterman takes stand-up paddling from surf to snow at Teva Mountain Games in Vail
- GNC Ultimate Mountain Challenge returns to Vail to test top Teva Games athletes
- Registration open for the 2010 Teva Mountain Games
- Vail Nordic Center will close for the season April 4
- Past Olympians, world champions team with celebs for Vail's Korbel American Ski Classic March 17-21
- Vail Valley Foundation looks to fund local competitors through Athlete Commission grants
- Mountain bikers, off-road enthusiasts rally against Hidden Gems wilderness proposal
- Free skating, Pazzo's pizza, hockey gear raffle Sept. 9 at Dobson Ice Arena in Vail
- Vail Resorts, Lindsey Vonn ink four-year sponsorship deal ahead of 2010 Olympics
- Armstrong, Ritter revving up talks to revive Coors Classic-style stage race
- All Real Sport Articles
May 17, 2009 — The Vail Valley Foundation, organizers of the 2009 Teva Mountain Games, announced last week that there were only 20 spots remaining for the 2009 Costa Del Mar 2 Fly X-Stream fishing competition.
Anglers from around the region, and as far away as Washington state, have filled up 55 of the 75 competition spots.
The unique format, allowing amateurs to compete side by side with professionals, is highlighted by two qualifying rounds of on-land accuracy casting on Saturday, June 6.
Eight competitors will advance to the on-water finals being held on Sunday, June 7, at an undisclosed location, based on water conditions and announced on the morning of the competition.
To register for the Costa Del Mar 2-Fly X-Stream at the Teva Mountain Games, visit www.tevamountaingames.com.
Comment on "Costa Del Mar 2 Fly X-Stream fishing competition filling up fast at Vail's Teva Games" using the form below