- Coming soon to a rest area near you: Yellowcake uranium, a low-risk form of hazmat
- Garfield County continues to debate resolution on DeGette's FRAC Act
- Can uranium mining, tourism and outdoor recreation coexist in Montrose County?
- Telluride residents rally against proposed uranium mill in Montrose County
- Heavy hitters Udall, Denver Water, USFS get behind Vail biomass power plant concept
- Natural gas drilling to keep moving closer to nuclear blast site near Rulison
- School of Mines professor says gas industry tried to get him fired for controversial comments
- Vail Valley Medical CEO Cassin resigns
- Polar exploration company Quark Expeditions signs on as major sponsor of Vail Valley Foundation
- Shaw Cancer Center in Edwards unveils new PET/CT scanner
- All Real Biz Articles
December 10, 2008 — The Town of Vail and Vail Resorts this week launched an unprecedented community-wide promotional effort aimed at making it easier for Front Range guests to visit and enjoy Vail this winter. The campaign, entitled “Vail All The Love,” comes as a result of joint planning between the Town of Vail, Vail Mountain’s marketing organization, lodging and merchant communities, as well as numerous other related parts of the Vail community, all working towards the same objective.
Through a custom website and direct mail effort aimed at Front Range consumers, Vail All The Love provides substantial savings on lodging from more than 50 lodging properties, as well as savings on Vail Snowsports School lessons, mountain dining venues, and Adventure Ridge activities. More than 60 participating restaurants, bars, shops, spas and services throughout the Town of Vail are also providing exclusive offers to consumers carrying the Vail All the Love card, making it easier than ever to enjoy Vail this season. Customers will find all of these offers conveniently listed in the customized web site: www.VailAllTheLove.com. Guests who did not receive the mailing with the Vail All the Love card can obtain the card from their lodging property once they book an overnight stay.
“The Vail community has worked hard to understand the needs of the Front Range audience, particularly given the current challenges of the economy,” said Kelli McDonald, Vail Economic Development Manager. “With the Vail All the Love promotion, we are reaching out to the Front Range with flexible promotions that are easy to take advantage of and make getting to Vail and enjoying our world class facilities appreciably easier.”
On www.VailAllTheLove.com, participating lodges, merchants and other services are providing regularly updated offers with limited restrictions, making visits to Vail less complicated and more rewarding. Participating businesses can be clearly identified through a unique Vail All The Love decal in their store front. If your business is interested in participating, please contact Untraditional Marketing or the Town of Vail at (970) 479-2454.
Vail All the Love, combined with regularly scheduled events and entertainment like Snow Daze, Carnivail and Spring Back to Vail makes the 2008-2009 season a great time to visit Vail. Also, the first 500 multi-night bookings of lodging through the Vail All The Love web site (2 nights or more) will receive two free tickets to The Fray, Vail's headline band for Snow Daze, Saturday, Dec. 13th.
For more information on Vail All The Love, visit www.VailAllTheLove.com.
1 Comment on "Vail merchants, lodges, and Town come together with ‘All the Love’ campaign"