- Coming soon to a rest area near you: Yellowcake uranium, a low-risk form of hazmat
- Garfield County continues to debate resolution on DeGette's FRAC Act
- Can uranium mining, tourism and outdoor recreation coexist in Montrose County?
- Telluride residents rally against proposed uranium mill in Montrose County
- Heavy hitters Udall, Denver Water, USFS get behind Vail biomass power plant concept
- Natural gas drilling to keep moving closer to nuclear blast site near Rulison
- School of Mines professor says gas industry tried to get him fired for controversial comments
- Vail Valley Medical CEO Cassin resigns
- Polar exploration company Quark Expeditions signs on as major sponsor of Vail Valley Foundation
- Shaw Cancer Center in Edwards unveils new PET/CT scanner
- All Real Biz Articles
December 9, 2008 — The environmental group GenGreen has featured Vodka 14 on www.GenGreenLife.com, in their Winter 2008 State of the Green Union report.
This article is written seasonally, and highlights developing trends in the environmental movement while recognizing a select group of independent businesses and service providers that are demonstrating these positive trends across the country.
The Winter 2008 edition focuses on the following trends: Gifts that Keep On Giving, Sustainable Soirées, and Planet-friendly Getaways.
GenGreen recognized Colorado’s Altitude Spirits, makers of Vodka 14, for their exemplary efforts in environmental and social responsibility. Being named one of the featured businesses in the State of the Green Union report is a highly sought after honor, as only a select few are recognized each season.
GenGreen LLC, headquartered in Colorado, is the most comprehensive and diverse resource available for people looking to live a locally-focused, environmentally conscious lifestyle.
For more information and to read the article, go to http://gengreenlife.com/sotgu_winter08.php.
Comment on "Vodka 14 given environmental award" using the form below