Casey Day photo
- Coming soon to a rest area near you: Yellowcake uranium, a low-risk form of hazmat
- Garfield County continues to debate resolution on DeGette's FRAC Act
- Can uranium mining, tourism and outdoor recreation coexist in Montrose County?
- Telluride residents rally against proposed uranium mill in Montrose County
- Heavy hitters Udall, Denver Water, USFS get behind Vail biomass power plant concept
- Natural gas drilling to keep moving closer to nuclear blast site near Rulison
- School of Mines professor says gas industry tried to get him fired for controversial comments
- Vail Valley Medical CEO Cassin resigns
- Polar exploration company Quark Expeditions signs on as major sponsor of Vail Valley Foundation
- Shaw Cancer Center in Edwards unveils new PET/CT scanner
- All Real Biz Articles
January 27, 2009 — Arapahoe Basin, a spring-skiing legend high in Summit County, is now offering a new season pass product that includes unlimited skiing and riding at A-Basin the rest of the season, plus five days at nearby Breckenridge or Keystone for $279.
The new A+ Spring Pass also includes a free half-day lesson for the pass holder, lift ticket discounts for family and friends, and 10 percent off cafeteria and retail shop purchases. One of the five days at Breck or Keystone can be used at Vail or Beaver Creek.
“Arapahoe Basin’s high alpine environment lets skiers and riders enjoy the sport long after the other resorts have closed for the season. The A+ pass is the most affordable way to ski Summit County. By getting this discounted ‘spring’ pass months before spring starts, our guests will get over four months on the slopes at a great value,” said Alan Henceroth, Arapahoe Basin’s vice president and COO.
In addition to the new adult A+ Spring Pass for only $279, A-Basin has also introduced a new A+ Family Spring Pass. The Family A+ Pass includes A+ passes for two adults and up to two free child (age 6-14) passes for only $699.
Arapahoe Basin also offers an A-Basin only Spring Pass. The Adult Spring Pass can be purchased for $209, the youth (age 15-18) pass for $159 and the child (age 6-14) Spring Pass for only $99.
Also check out the recently opened Montezuma Bowl with 400 additional skiable acres, excellent snow conditions, spring events, concerts and parties on “the Beach” in A-Basin’s parking lot.
Order the A+ or A-Basin only spring passes on-line at www.arapahoebasin.com, call (888) ARAPAHOE, or stop into the season pass office at A-Basin. Passes valid through the end of the 2008-09 ski season.
Comment on "Arapahoe Basin gets an A+ for its new spring season pass" using the form below