- Coming soon to a rest area near you: Yellowcake uranium, a low-risk form of hazmat
- Garfield County continues to debate resolution on DeGette's FRAC Act
- Can uranium mining, tourism and outdoor recreation coexist in Montrose County?
- Telluride residents rally against proposed uranium mill in Montrose County
- Heavy hitters Udall, Denver Water, USFS get behind Vail biomass power plant concept
- Natural gas drilling to keep moving closer to nuclear blast site near Rulison
- School of Mines professor says gas industry tried to get him fired for controversial comments
- Vail Valley Medical CEO Cassin resigns
- Polar exploration company Quark Expeditions signs on as major sponsor of Vail Valley Foundation
- Shaw Cancer Center in Edwards unveils new PET/CT scanner
- All Real Biz Articles
May 14, 2009 — Hill Aevium officially launched this week as the newly merged agency that blends proven marketing and advertising ideals with progressive and innovative Web site development, design and solutions.
Hill Aevium will offer clients two locations and 15 professionals along with a full suite of integrated solutions including marketing and communications strategies, brand creation and evolution, distinctive messaging, custom software application development, and advanced Internet technologies.
“In today’s market, smart businesses know that they cannot operate business as usual - a sound campaign is one that has mobility, creativity and flexibility to evolve with industry trends and our changing marketplace,” said Linda Hill, President of Hill Aevium. “Businesses need to embrace the latest technologies and be innovative in their approach.”
Prior to the merger, Hill & Company, with over 25 years in the
advertising and marketing business, has won numerous awards for their campaigns with clients such as Glenwood Hot Springs, WestStar Bank, CSU College of Business, Spa of the Rockies, Manor Vail Lodge, Steamboat Springs Colorado and Grand Junction Colorado’s Wine Country.
“Businesses must consider Internet solutions in today’s environment, not just a website, which is key to any integrated campaign,” says Ryan Serpan, Vice President of Hill Aevium. “We will help clients to embrace the latest in social networking, internet marketing, design and development.”
Aevium Interactive builds custom Internet solutions and advanced software applications for clients such as Mesa State College, SpeeCo Inc, RPI Consulting and Portico Real Estate.
The management team includes Linda Hill, President; Ryan Serpan, Vice President, Operations Director; Tim Campbell, Vice President, Creative Director, Chad Serpan, Interactive Development Director and Chris Powell, Interactive Art Director. The Denver office is located in Lakewood and the Edwards Office is located just west of Vail.
Hill Aevium offers clients complete integrated advertising, marketing and Internet solutions through services including marketing and communications strategies, brand creation and evolution, distinctive messaging, custom software application development, and advanced Internet technologies. For more information on Hill Aevium, visit www.hillaevium.com or call (970) 926-6700.
Comment on "Hill & Company marketing merges with Aevium Interactive" using the form below