- Beaver Creek dining options abound as resort cranks up chairlift, opens Spruce Saddle
- Taste of Vail presents all-star lineup of nation's top chefs; offers stellar seminars, events
- Vail Cascade offers new four-star dining with Atwater on Gore Creek
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek launching new 8100 Mountainside Bar and Grill
- Avondale restaurant to open in the Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at the base of Beaver Creek
- Dining Guide
- Palate meets powder: Taste of Vail under way April 2-5
- Sweet Basil celebrates 30 years
- All Real Dining Articles
January 12, 2009 — European design and friendly staff welcome tourists and locals alike to the Tap Room located at the top of Bridge Street in Vail.
Pub food, cold beer and creative cocktails are the Tap Room’s specialties. Sports fans will especially enjoy every TV tuned to the nail biting last second of a game. A vibrant apres crowd gathers almost every afternoon to enjoy the intimate setting as well as good happy hour deals.
Name: Tap Room
Style: Pub restaurant and bar
Location: 333 Bridge Street
Phone: (970) 479-0500.
Expense rating 1-5: $$$
1 Comment on "Tap Room"