- CNBC picks Vail area home as one of America's Most Impressive Ski Homes
- Eagle County August real estate sales show modest signs of improvement
- Foreclosures continue to rise in Eagle, Garfield and Pitkin counties
- Minturn mayor says town isn't waiting on 'big pot of money' from Ginn Company, Battle Mountain
- Town to send Masinter a letter terminating deal to redevelop Vail's Lionshead Parking Structure
- $50 million in Vail Valley real estate to be auctioned in July
- May shows increase in sales and transactions, but numbers still well off from peak levels of 2007
- April real estate sales off significantly from last year, but still second best month in 2009
- Vail Valley Real Estate market analysis: price ahead of the curve
- Local companies rally to re-use building materials and benefit Habitat Home Outlet
- All Real Estate Articles
July 2, 2008 — Vail’s first “Built Green” certified home will be open for tours to the public July 5, 1-5 p.m. The house, located in West Vail, may set a new standard for economic and environmental efficiency for the town.
Learn more about the home by reading RealVail’s review of the property by clicking here.
Comment on "Open house to be held at Vail's first "Built Green" home" using the form below