- Eagle County August real estate sales show modest signs of improvement
- Foreclosures continue to rise in Eagle, Garfield and Pitkin counties
- Minturn mayor says town isn't waiting on 'big pot of money' from Ginn Company, Battle Mountain
- Town to send Masinter a letter terminating deal to redevelop Vail's Lionshead Parking Structure
- $50 million in Vail Valley real estate to be auctioned in July
- May shows increase in sales and transactions, but numbers still well off from peak levels of 2007
- April real estate sales off significantly from last year, but still second best month in 2009
- Vail Valley Real Estate market analysis: price ahead of the curve
- Local companies rally to re-use building materials and benefit Habitat Home Outlet
- All Real Estate Articles
January 29, 2010 — The Castle of My Dreams at 2195 Cresta Road has been named the number six Most Impressive Ski Home in the United States. A true ski-in, ski-out home on the slopes of Arrowhead, this chateau offers the absolute finest in amenities and craftsmanship.
Intimate spaces are found in this 13,700sf masterpiece including a warm hearth room and a kitchen large enough for the entire family. A wood-fired pizza oven and butler's pantry add to the enjoyment of entertaining as well as two dining area options, a casual area and an impressive, fire-side formal room. The mountain views abound from the expansive living room. Entertain your family and friends in the gaming area on the lower level complete with a lengthy stone bar, a wine tasting room, card area, pool table, living room and movie theater. Of course, no ski day would be complete without stopping in the apres-ski lounge for a cocktail and then taking the elevator down to the private grotto and spa also complete with fireplace.
The master retreat is like no other with his and her closets, water closets, and a dual-sided walk-in shower and generous tub perched high atop the Rocky Mountains. A large private deck, fireplace and intimate reading area complete the suite which is privately located in the home. Six additional bedroom suites and custom bunk areas for children offer a place for everyone to gather and make memories for a lifetime.
For outdoor living enthusiasts, the 25 foot waterfall crescendos next to the enormous outdoor patio. An entire party could be held outside as the exterior living area wraps around to the front of the house where there is the most incredible, 360 degree view home office or gym. This light-filled, heavily windowed area can also be accessed directly from the master suite.
State of the art efficient systems are in place to reduce maintenance. An oversized 3-car garage and spacious entry area keep everything organized and in place.
The Arrowhead community features the Country Club of the Rockies with a Nicklaus designed golf course and unparalelled social and cultural activites. Ski to Beaver Creek or Bachelor's Gulch right from your back door. Come see why this home was named to "America's Most Impressive Ski Homes." Your private showing can easily be arranged.
Schedule a private tour today by calling Sondra Slappey at (970) 376-8000.
Comment on "CNBC picks Vail area home as one of America's Most Impressive Ski Homes " using the form below