By David O. Williams
- Recent town of Vail community survey identifies parking as top issue for townies
- Vail Christian High School board buys back bonds, rescues next school year
- Vail Resorts to host Lindsey Vonn celebration in Vail Wednesday, March 31
- Vail Resorts Epic Pass, Summit Pass available through November 30, 2009
- 9 candidates, including 3 incumbents, running for 4 Vail Town Council seats Nov. 3
- Nominating petitions for four open Vail Town Council seats available Sept. 14
- Eagle County commissioners to vote Tuesday on temporary marijuana dispensary regulations
- Vail Town Council rejects ballot question to change council terms
- Polis defends health-care reform at packed town hall in Edwards
- Vail blaze illustrates need for defensible space, roadless rule changes, state says
- All Real News Articles
August 28, 2008 — Iraq Veterans Against the War staged a protest march at the Democratic National Convention. Thousands of anti-war demonstrators were joined by members of the band Rage Against the Machine and concert-goers in a peaceful stroll from the Colorado Colosseum to the Pepsi Center.
The veterans briefly blocked the delegates’ entrance until an official with the Obama campaign agreed to meet with a leader of the group.
Comment on "Video: Iraq Veterans Against the War stage protest" using the form below