Photo courtesy of sonnenalprealestate.com
- Recent town of Vail community survey identifies parking as top issue for townies
- Vail Christian High School board buys back bonds, rescues next school year
- Vail Resorts to host Lindsey Vonn celebration in Vail Wednesday, March 31
- Vail Resorts Epic Pass, Summit Pass available through November 30, 2009
- 9 candidates, including 3 incumbents, running for 4 Vail Town Council seats Nov. 3
- Nominating petitions for four open Vail Town Council seats available Sept. 14
- Eagle County commissioners to vote Tuesday on temporary marijuana dispensary regulations
- Vail Town Council rejects ballot question to change council terms
- Polis defends health-care reform at packed town hall in Edwards
- Vail blaze illustrates need for defensible space, roadless rule changes, state says
- All Real News Articles
November 25, 2008 — Local Vail Valley real estate company Sonnenalp Real Estate and Eagle County's Salvation Army are teaming up together to keep Eagle County warm this holiday season.
Saturday, Nov. 29, Sonnenalp will host a “Cocktails & Coat Drive at their McCoy Springs home listing in Arrowhead.
“The unique cul-de-sac of contemporary homes offers a perfect location for people to view this incredible property, as well as feel good about giving back to their community,” said Joni White Taylor, President of Sonnenalp Real Estate, who also contributes time to the board of the Salvation Army.
The two homes will be open for touring on the Saturday after Thanksgiving from 4 to 7 p.m. and will offer guests hors d’ouvres, graciously provided by Matthews Restaurant in Edwards and wine that has been generously donated by Doug Tisdale, Esq.
“In a time like this where the economy is challenged, we must group together in creative ways to help one another,” commented Sonnenalp Real Estate broker and co-host of the event, Linda Miner.
Donations of a coat, can or toy are welcome at the event, but are not essential to attend. For more information or to RSVP, call (970) 477-5300.
Comment on "Cocktails and coat drive at McCoy Springs in Arrowhead will help keep holidays warm" using the form below