photo courtesy of Vail Resorts beavercreek.snow.com
- Recent town of Vail community survey identifies parking as top issue for townies
- Vail Christian High School board buys back bonds, rescues next school year
- Vail Resorts to host Lindsey Vonn celebration in Vail Wednesday, March 31
- Vail Resorts Epic Pass, Summit Pass available through November 30, 2009
- 9 candidates, including 3 incumbents, running for 4 Vail Town Council seats Nov. 3
- Nominating petitions for four open Vail Town Council seats available Sept. 14
- Eagle County commissioners to vote Tuesday on temporary marijuana dispensary regulations
- Vail Town Council rejects ballot question to change council terms
- Polis defends health-care reform at packed town hall in Edwards
- Vail blaze illustrates need for defensible space, roadless rule changes, state says
- All Real News Articles
January 22, 2009 — Beaver Creek’s sixth annual Talons Challenge is set to take place on Saturday, January 24th.
Registration for this year’s event is now full.
There will be no day of registration. The 1,500 skiers and snowboarders who pre-registered should pick up event credentials and submit the event release form either at the base of Centennial Express Lift (Chair 6) in Beaver Creek Village or at event headquarters, located at Red Tail Camp on Saturday morning.
As soon as registered participants are credentialed, they can begin conquering all 13 runs of the Challenge at his or her own pace. After each run, Talons Challenge staff will be waiting in lift lines to punch the run names on event credentials. Those who ski or ride all 13 runs, more than 23,000 vertical feet, will be listed on the Talons Wall of Fame.
For more information, see Beaver Creek Talon Challenge Info Page
Comment on "Talons Challenge registration is full" using the form below