Photo courtesy Vail Resorts
- Soulive to kick off free Hot Summer Nights concert series at Vail's Ford Amphitheater June 15
- NBC's 'Last Comic Standing' coming to Beaver Creek in January of 2011
- Yo-Yo Ma celebrates imagination with local children at Vail amphitheater June 26
- Wyclef Jean will headline Spring Back to Vail 2010
- Vail Valley votes Zivanai Masango and Pachedu to play Street Beat March 31
- Back by popular demand, the Bud Light Street Beat public pick
- Barenaked Ladies to headline Vail Snow Daze Dec. 12
- Local faves Laughing Bones to join Gandalf Murphy for Vilar Center fall music series
- Vail Oktoberfest on tap through the weekend in Lionshead and again Sept. 18-20 in Vail Village
- Rick Springfield to rock Beaver Creek’s VPAC as part of End of Summer 80's Bash
- All Real A&E Articles
April 14, 2008 — Memorial Day weekend marks the time when Beaver Creek swings into its summer season with the Blues, Brews, & BBQ festival. The aroma of some of the world’s finest BBQ mixes with the sounds of top blues acts in Beaver Creek during this weekend, which is also peppered with a healthy dose of lodging deals and other events.
BBQ chefs from Kansas City, Des Moines, Iowa, and of course Colorado, compete to see who can win the hearts and taste buds of the gathered audiences. The Park Hyatt Resort and Spa also hosts the largest Microbrewery beer tasting in the state, which features over 100 special concoctions from 35 Colorado-based breweries.
The Centennial Express chairlift will also be open from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. An all-day unlimited Adult Pass is $20, and children under 12 ride free when accompanied by a paying adult.
From noon to 6 p.m., blues bands perform on the plaza.
Comment on "Blues and Brews and BBQ comes to Beaver Creek May 24-25" using the form below