Photo courtesy Beaver Creek Resort snow.com
- Soulive to kick off free Hot Summer Nights concert series at Vail's Ford Amphitheater June 15
- NBC's 'Last Comic Standing' coming to Beaver Creek in January of 2011
- Yo-Yo Ma celebrates imagination with local children at Vail amphitheater June 26
- Wyclef Jean will headline Spring Back to Vail 2010
- Vail Valley votes Zivanai Masango and Pachedu to play Street Beat March 31
- Back by popular demand, the Bud Light Street Beat public pick
- Barenaked Ladies to headline Vail Snow Daze Dec. 12
- Local faves Laughing Bones to join Gandalf Murphy for Vilar Center fall music series
- Vail Oktoberfest on tap through the weekend in Lionshead and again Sept. 18-20 in Vail Village
- Rick Springfield to rock Beaver Creek’s VPAC as part of End of Summer 80's Bash
- All Real A&E Articles
June 10, 2008 — Now that the Teva Mountain Games are over, what’s next?
Answer: The Beaver Creek Rodeo series.
Each Thursday from June 12 to Aug. 21 a real wild West Rodeo comes to Avon, including Bareback Bronc Riding, Calf Scramble Kids, Team Roping, Mutton Bustin', Barrel Racing, Burro Racing and Bull Riding.
Tickets are for General Admission and may be purchased at the Beaver Creek Information Center up to 3 p.m. on the day of the rodeo, or at the rodeo beginning at 5 p.m. – rain or shine. Located behind Chapel Square in Avon with free shuttle service from the covered bridge in Beaver Creek village.
Gates open at 5 p.m., Rodeo events begin at 6 p.m.
See more events at the realvail.com calendar
Visit the Beaver Creek Rodeo site at beavercreek.snow.com.
Comment on "Up next in Vail: The Beaver Creek Rodeo Series each Thursday in June through August" using the form below