Courtesy of The Laughing Bones
- Soulive to kick off free Hot Summer Nights concert series at Vail's Ford Amphitheater June 15
- NBC's 'Last Comic Standing' coming to Beaver Creek in January of 2011
- Yo-Yo Ma celebrates imagination with local children at Vail amphitheater June 26
- Wyclef Jean will headline Spring Back to Vail 2010
- Vail Valley votes Zivanai Masango and Pachedu to play Street Beat March 31
- Back by popular demand, the Bud Light Street Beat public pick
- Barenaked Ladies to headline Vail Snow Daze Dec. 12
- Local faves Laughing Bones to join Gandalf Murphy for Vilar Center fall music series
- Vail Oktoberfest on tap through the weekend in Lionshead and again Sept. 18-20 in Vail Village
- Rick Springfield to rock Beaver Creek’s VPAC as part of End of Summer 80's Bash
- All Real A&E Articles
May 22, 2009 — The Vail-based Central America Foundation (CAF) is asking everyone to camp out -- and rock out -- for a cause this weekend at Rancho del Rio this Memorial Day Weekend.
Founded in 2007, the Central America Foundation/ raises funds for supplies and support for educational, medical and cultural causes in poverty-stricken Central American counties.
The charge for two days of music and camping at Rancho, five miles north of State Bridge on the banks of the Colorado River, is just $25. Click here for ticket information.
The event runs Sunday, May 24 (3 p.m. to 1 a.m.) through Monday, May 25 (11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Bands and DJs include Bonfire Bub, The Laughing Bones, Tony G, Black Bridge, Third Wind, DJ Adam Ross, DJ Hal, The Wall-Bangers, Fidelity Underground and special guest DJ Logic.
The event is $25 for both days, which includes camping, affordable food and drinks, swimming, rafting, floating and chilling. There will also be yoga, drum circles and kids activities.
Comment on "Camp for a cause as Vail-based Central America Foundation rocks Rancho del Rio" using the form below