- Soulive to kick off free Hot Summer Nights concert series at Vail's Ford Amphitheater June 15
- NBC's 'Last Comic Standing' coming to Beaver Creek in January of 2011
- Yo-Yo Ma celebrates imagination with local children at Vail amphitheater June 26
- Wyclef Jean will headline Spring Back to Vail 2010
- Vail Valley votes Zivanai Masango and Pachedu to play Street Beat March 31
- Back by popular demand, the Bud Light Street Beat public pick
- Barenaked Ladies to headline Vail Snow Daze Dec. 12
- Local faves Laughing Bones to join Gandalf Murphy for Vilar Center fall music series
- Vail Oktoberfest on tap through the weekend in Lionshead and again Sept. 18-20 in Vail Village
- Rick Springfield to rock Beaver Creek’s VPAC as part of End of Summer 80's Bash
- All Real A&E Articles
June 1, 2009 — Boasting highlights such as “American Idol”-winning rocker David Cook, guitar legend Peter Frampton, multi-platinum singer/songwriter Michael Bolton, Grammy-winning superstar Rick Springfield and the return of the VPAC Family Film Series, the 2009 summer lineup at the Vilar Performing Arts Center promises to keep locals and visitors alike entertained long after the sun has gone down on the Rocky Mountains.
Tickets for the full 2009 summer lineup are on sale today, beginning at 11 a.m. MST. Tickets are available online at www.vilarpac.org, by phone at (888) 920.ARTS(2787) or in person at the box office in Beaver Creek.
June 1 marks the on-sale date for every show in the season. Early on-sale dates for select shows have been rolling out since the spring, and the Aug. 2 Diana Krall concert has already sold out.
Other early on-sale shows include Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring special guest Chuck Negron, formerly of Three Dog Night; Peter Frampton; and Michael Bolton. Tickets are moving fast for each of these performances, so be sure to purchase early to ensure the best selection of seats before the theater sells out.
Joining the shows on sale today are recently announced additions to the lineup, including David Cook, Rick Springfield and psychedelic rockers Gandalf Murphy and the Slambovian Circus of Dreams.
Additionally, fans of comedy will be fast to snap up seats for the stand-up of Paul Rodriguez, and country music lovers will be fast to move on the best seats for Ronnie Milsap.
The season is rounded out with family films, culinary events, classical music, dance and a documentary film series. The full lineup, including artist bios and ticketing information, can be viewed at www.vilarpac.org.
All tickets are available online at www.vilarpac.org, by phone at 888.920.ARTS(2787) or in person at the VPAC box office in Beaver Creek beginning today at 11am MST. Tickets are available online 24 hours a day; the box office is open Monday through Friday from 11am-5pm MST, with additional hours on performance days.
The Vilar Performing Arts Center is a project of the Vail Valley Foundation. For more information on the Vail Valley Foundation, visit www.vvf.org.
Comment on "Tickets for full Vilar Center summer lineup on sale at 11 a.m. Monday" using the form below