Courtesy of vvf.org
- Soulive to kick off free Hot Summer Nights concert series at Vail's Ford Amphitheater June 15
- NBC's 'Last Comic Standing' coming to Beaver Creek in January of 2011
- Yo-Yo Ma celebrates imagination with local children at Vail amphitheater June 26
- Wyclef Jean will headline Spring Back to Vail 2010
- Vail Valley votes Zivanai Masango and Pachedu to play Street Beat March 31
- Back by popular demand, the Bud Light Street Beat public pick
- Barenaked Ladies to headline Vail Snow Daze Dec. 12
- Local faves Laughing Bones to join Gandalf Murphy for Vilar Center fall music series
- Vail Oktoberfest on tap through the weekend in Lionshead and again Sept. 18-20 in Vail Village
- Rick Springfield to rock Beaver Creek’s VPAC as part of End of Summer 80's Bash
- All Real A&E Articles
August 2, 2009 — Just can't get enough of the 2009 Vail International Dance Festival or maybe were forced to miss a performance you really
wanted to see? Have no fear, fans can get behind the scenes of Festival daily online with the Vail International Dance Festival Blog.
Daily updates on the blog will include recaps and photos of
performances, as well as rehearsal videos, updates on upcoming shows and insider information on both the performances and the artists.
"Our blog posts really took off last year during the Festival,"
said director Damian Woetzel. "While there's no substitute for
experiencing the Festival in person, the blog is the next best thing if you can't be here with us every night."
Dance fans can access the VIDF blog from the Vail International
Dance Festival homepage at www.vaildance.org, and clicking on the Blog icon. Dance fans can share blog content on Facebook pages and follow the Festival on Twitter.
A brand new "tweet board" on www.vaildance.org will keep fans posted about what everyone's saying, and allow people to join the Fesitval Fan Club on Facebook to receive regular messages and news.
The Vail International Dance Festival is a project of the Vail
Valley Foundation. For more information on the Dance Festival, visit www.vaildance.org. For additional
information on the Foundation, check out www.vvf.org
Comment on "Get the inside scoop by following the Vail International Dance Festival blog" using the form below