- Freestyle swim clinic, lodging special available at Westin Riverfront
- Avon's Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa lands prestigious Silver LEED certification
- Westin Riverfront offers new Pulse Yoga Ski Conditioning Course and one-day workshop
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa offers special package for Yoga Workshop weekend
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa offers Adrenaline Rush Guaranteed package
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa hosts eight-week weight-loss program with Dr. Jacqui Slavin
- Vail All the Love campaign to give away 100 free airline tickets with lodging reservations
- Ultimate Playbill package pairs Westin luxury with Vail Valley cultural offerings
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa in Avon offers two fly-fishing packages
- All Real Lodging Articles
July 3, 2009 — The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa recently announced its "Christmas in July" promotion, offering more than 50 percent off standard ski-season pricing on holiday vacations booked in the month of July.
The offer is good on studio suites and spacious 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom condominiums -- all of which feature a fireplace, living area and a fully stocked kitchen ideal for a relaxing family holiday.
Residences must be booked in July for a visit between Nov. 20 and Dec. 25, 2009. The reservation must be fully pre-paid and is non-refundable.
Price start at the following rates:
Studio suite: $149 per night
One bedroom condominium: $219 per night
Two bedroom condominium – $329 per night
Three bedroom condominium – $549 per night
And Spa Anjali at The Westin Riverfront is making the deal even sweeter with its Christmas in July Spa Package. Starting at $249 per night for a studio suite, the package includes one 50-minute massage treatment per night.
The new Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Beaver Creek is the ideal destination for a family getaway this holiday season. On the banks of the Eagle River in Avon with views of Beaver Creek Mountain, The Westin Riverfront offers numerous amenities, including the Riverfront Club fitness center, an outdoor lap pool and three riverside hot tubs.
The resort is also home to Restaurant Avondale, the Vail Valley’s newest dining destination by acclaimed chef/owner Thomas Salamunovich.
For skiers, snowboarders and snowshoers, The Westin Riverfront offers direct access to the Beaver Creek Mountain terrain via the Riverfront Express Gondola.
And the Westin Riverfront makes it easy to bring the whole family to the Vail Valley. The resort features a Westin Kids Club, where children ages 4-12 can enjoy winter mountain adventures and activities, and pets are welcomed at no extra charge.
The Westin Riverfront was built “green” from the ground up and will become Colorado’s first high-end hotel to achieve LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council this fall. The property was also recently named to Condé Nast Traveler’s “Hot List 2009” as one of the 140 hottest new resorts worldwide.
For more information or to make a reservation, visit www.enjoychristmasinjuly.com or call (866) 949-1616. Lodging tax and resort fees are not included in the Christmas in July rate.
Comment on "Westin Riverfront at base of Beaver Creek offers huge ski holiday discounts on trips booked in July" using the form below