Courtesy of Vail Cascade Resort & Spa
- Freestyle swim clinic, lodging special available at Westin Riverfront
- Avon's Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa lands prestigious Silver LEED certification
- Westin Riverfront offers new Pulse Yoga Ski Conditioning Course and one-day workshop
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa offers special package for Yoga Workshop weekend
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa offers Adrenaline Rush Guaranteed package
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa hosts eight-week weight-loss program with Dr. Jacqui Slavin
- Westin Riverfront at base of Beaver Creek offers huge ski holiday discounts on trips booked in July
- Vail All the Love campaign to give away 100 free airline tickets with lodging reservations
- Ultimate Playbill package pairs Westin luxury with Vail Valley cultural offerings
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa in Avon offers two fly-fishing packages
- All Real Lodging Articles
December 11, 2007 — Even 25 years ago when the current Vail Cascade Resort & Spa first opened its doors under a different name but in the same location along the banks of Gore Creek, it was impossible to find a hotel room for 25 bucks.
But the since-remodeled property, which boasts its own full-service spa and is connected to Vail Mountain by a nearby chairlift, is celebrating its silver anniversary and the 25 inches or so of snow that fell on Vail Mountain last week by offering a $25 room rate with the purchase of two other room nights starting at $129 per night. The deal is only good through Dec. 25.
All room categories are part of the special offer, including hotel rooms and suites and any of the property’s more than 80 condominium units.
After the first of the year the hotel is offering a special $299 room rate available on select dates in January, February and March. Call or check online for dates and booking restrictions.
For more information, go to www.vailcascade.com and click on the Special Packages page. Use promo code “Anniversary” for the 25th anniversary offer and “Snow299” for the $299 room rate. Or call (800) 420-2424 for reservations.
The Vail Cascade Resort & Spa, located between Gore Creek and South Frontage Road to the west of Lionshead Village, is the only AAA Four-Diamond rated ski-in/ski-out resort in Vail.
The 292-room creek-side property has 27 suites, more than 80 condominiums and more than 15 private homes. It also features the 78,000-square-foot Aria Spa & Club and Chap’s Grill & Chophouse, Colorado’s only AAA Four-Diamond chophouse.
1 Comment on "Celebrating its 25th anniversary, Vail Cascade offers $25 room rate"