Courtesy of RockResorts
- Freestyle swim clinic, lodging special available at Westin Riverfront
- Avon's Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa lands prestigious Silver LEED certification
- Westin Riverfront offers new Pulse Yoga Ski Conditioning Course and one-day workshop
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa offers special package for Yoga Workshop weekend
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa offers Adrenaline Rush Guaranteed package
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa hosts eight-week weight-loss program with Dr. Jacqui Slavin
- Westin Riverfront at base of Beaver Creek offers huge ski holiday discounts on trips booked in July
- Vail All the Love campaign to give away 100 free airline tickets with lodging reservations
- Ultimate Playbill package pairs Westin luxury with Vail Valley cultural offerings
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa in Avon offers two fly-fishing packages
- All Real Lodging Articles
May 7, 2008 — The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort formerly known as the Inn at Beaver Creek, is undergoing a $7-million transformation this summer and will be re-launched as the luxury hotel brand’s newest addition in time for the 2008-09 ski season. The 41-room hotel is in the heart of the village of the world-class Beaver Creek ski area.
The property will undergo a complete renovation and will offer a sophisticated, luxury, boutique hotel experience, unique in Beaver Creek. The property is set against a spectacular backdrop and is the closest hotel to a chairlift in North America.
“The renovation of The Osprey at Beaver Creek should exceed the expectations of the most discerning traveler with incredible luxury finishes and state-of-the-art technology in the very heart of one of the most spectacular mountain resorts in the world,” said Stan Brown, executive vice president and chief operating officer of RockResorts/Vail Resorts Hospitality.
Once renovations are complete, The Osprey at Beaver Creek will feature 41 over-sized guest rooms, including several spacious suites. Each guest room will offer stylish custom furnishings, contemporary décor, the finest linens and other lavish touches. Many rooms will feature natural stone fireplaces, heated floors and steam showers.
The lobby and public spaces will also be renovated to reflect a mountain-chic style along with a sophisticated new tapas bar offering an extensive wine list and casually elegant atmosphere. The outdoor pool will be enhanced with an après ski deck boasting breathtaking mountain views. The hotel also will have a ski concierge to help guests with their skis, snowboards and boots, as well as a facility to store and tune them overnight.
Just steps away from the charming pedestrian village of Beaver Creek Resort, the Osprey at Beaver Creek is ideally situated next to a variety of shops, galleries, restaurants and bars. Beaver Creek offers a myriad of activities including world-class dining, theatre performances at the Vilar Performing Arts Center and ice skating year-round at the outdoor ice rink in the heart of the village.
With the extensive renovations and upgrades to the property, a new name has been chosen that honors the black-diamond Birds of Prey ski runs on Beaver Creek Mountain, including one of the top men’s downhill racecourses in the world.
RockResorts also announced its management agreement at The Lodge and Spa at Cordillera will be terminated effective May 31, meaning the company will continue to operate two hotel properties serving Beaver Creek - The Pines Lodge and the soon-to-be-renovated Osprey at Beaver Creek, both of which are also owned by RockResorts.
Comment on "The Inn at Beaver Creek takes flight as The Osprey next season" using the form below