By David O. Williams
- Freestyle swim clinic, lodging special available at Westin Riverfront
- Avon's Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa lands prestigious Silver LEED certification
- Westin Riverfront offers new Pulse Yoga Ski Conditioning Course and one-day workshop
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa offers special package for Yoga Workshop weekend
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa offers Adrenaline Rush Guaranteed package
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa hosts eight-week weight-loss program with Dr. Jacqui Slavin
- Westin Riverfront at base of Beaver Creek offers huge ski holiday discounts on trips booked in July
- Vail All the Love campaign to give away 100 free airline tickets with lodging reservations
- Ultimate Playbill package pairs Westin luxury with Vail Valley cultural offerings
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa in Avon offers two fly-fishing packages
- All Real Lodging Articles
February 1, 2009 — Colorado’s new Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa wants to help couples ignite the flames of passion this February with its new Love to Lounge package, which comes complete with matching Westin Riverfront robes and a Kama Sutra Love Kit featuring massage oils and a feather tickler.
On the banks of the Eagle River in Avon, The Westin Riverfront is the perfect destination for an intimate winter retreat thanks to its magnificent views of Beaver Creek Mountain - which can be enjoyed from one of three riverside hot tubs - and direct access to untracked powder runs at Beaver Creek via the Riverfront Express Gondola.
Couples can relax by booking an Aromatherapy Couples Massage at Spa Anjali. Starting at $399 per night for two people for two nights, the Love to Lounge package includes:
* Accommodations in a luxurious studio suite
* Two plush Westin Riverfront robes to keep
* A Kama Sutra Love Kit that includes massage oils, bath gel and honey dust with a feather tickler
* Complimentary valet parking
Each of The Westin Riverfront’s 210 guest residences features a fireplace, The Westin Heavenly Bed, a large five-piece bathroom and a custom kitchen. Other amenities include the Riverfront Club fitness center, a ski valet, on-site ski rentals and Restaurant Avondale, a signature restaurant by acclaimed chef/owner Thomas Salamunovich.
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa was built “green” from the bottom up and expects to become Colorado’s first high-end hotel to achieve LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
Reservations can be made at (866) 949-1616 or www.westin.com/riverfrontavon. The Love to Lounge package is available Feb. 1-28, 2009; certain restrictions apply. Gratuities, taxes and resort fees are not included.
Comment on "Westin looks to rev up romance with new 'Love to Lounge' package" using the form below