- Freestyle swim clinic, lodging special available at Westin Riverfront
- Avon's Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa lands prestigious Silver LEED certification
- Westin Riverfront offers new Pulse Yoga Ski Conditioning Course and one-day workshop
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa offers special package for Yoga Workshop weekend
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa offers Adrenaline Rush Guaranteed package
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa hosts eight-week weight-loss program with Dr. Jacqui Slavin
- Westin Riverfront at base of Beaver Creek offers huge ski holiday discounts on trips booked in July
- Vail All the Love campaign to give away 100 free airline tickets with lodging reservations
- Ultimate Playbill package pairs Westin luxury with Vail Valley cultural offerings
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa in Avon offers two fly-fishing packages
- All Real Lodging Articles
April 27, 2009 — Women searching for rest and relaxation will find respite at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa with a special Girlfriends Getaway package incorporating fitness, food and fun. The package is available April 13 to June 11 and again Sept. 6 through Nov. 25.
Girlfriends Getaway takes place at the luxurious Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa. Located at the base of Beaver Creek mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is the home to the award winning Allegria Spa, measuring 30,000 square feet with Aqua Sanitas 'Healing Waters' water sanctuary, as well as the brand new 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill.
The Girlfriends Getaway package includes:
* Luxurious lodging for two at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
* Two treatments at Allegria Spa (Choice of: 50 min. Swedish massage, 45 min. Holistic Facial, or Signature Spa Manicure and
* Two Fitness Classes at the Club at Allegria
* Two Kinesis Classes at the Club at Allegria.
* Buy one, get one at 50% off in Allegria Spatique
* Buy one, get one entree in 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill
Valid April 13- June 11 and Sept 6 - Nov 25, 2009
Package rates start at $144 per person per night based on double occupancy. This package has a two night minimum. Rates are subject to availability and advanced reservations required. Prices do not include taxes or gratuities. To book this package, visit www.parkhyattbeavercreek.com or call 866-471-7658.
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa recently opened 8100 Mountainside Bar and Grill, an innovative restaurant featuring the freshest ingredients from local and national purveyors, in December, 2008.
8100 Mountainside Bar and Grill is a new restaurant concept for Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, located in the space previously occupied by Bivans and Whiskey Elk restaurants.
8100 Mountainside Bar and Grill restaurant includes an open, airy dining space with expansive views of Beaver Creek Mountain, a 20 seat bar, an intimate wine room with chef's table and an open kitchen design featuring a 66 inch wood burning grill. The fresh produce and ingredients are hand-selected from Colorado farms and other natural purveyors in the country and arrive fresh daily. 8100 features a menu that changes according to seasonality and availability of only the freshest ingredients.
The re-concepting of the restaurant was the next phase in a series of renovations, which began with a $26 million renewal featuring Allegria Spa and Fitness Center and was completed in January of 2007. The renovations continued with a $4 million renovation of the suites and executive king rooms in the resort, which were completed in November 2008.
About Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa
The centrepiece of the Alpine-style village of Beaver Creek, the ski-in/ski-out resort is the recipient of numerous accolades,
including the 2009 Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Gold List; 2009 Travel+ Leisure World's 500 Best Hotels; 2008 Condé Nast Traveler Top 50 Resorts in the United States; 2008 Travel and Leisure Top 500 Hotels in the World.
The Park Hyatt has also earned accolades from Gourmet Magazine's #1 Hotel for Skiing/Winter Sports; Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Top 15 Ski Resorts and Top 50 Golf Resorts; and Travel + Leisure Magazine's Top 50 Hotels in the World.
The hotel is surrounded on three sides by the majestic Rocky
Mountains, providing spectacular views from its outdoor dining terrace and fire pit. Every winter and summer mountain activity imaginable is found at its doorstep or can be easily arranged through the Park Hyatt concierge.
Comment on "Enjoy a 'Girlfriends Getaway' all spring and fall at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek" using the form below