Courtesy of the Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa www.westin.com/riverfrontavon
- Freestyle swim clinic, lodging special available at Westin Riverfront
- Avon's Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa lands prestigious Silver LEED certification
- Westin Riverfront offers new Pulse Yoga Ski Conditioning Course and one-day workshop
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa offers special package for Yoga Workshop weekend
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa offers Adrenaline Rush Guaranteed package
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa hosts eight-week weight-loss program with Dr. Jacqui Slavin
- Westin Riverfront at base of Beaver Creek offers huge ski holiday discounts on trips booked in July
- Vail All the Love campaign to give away 100 free airline tickets with lodging reservations
- Ultimate Playbill package pairs Westin luxury with Vail Valley cultural offerings
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa in Avon offers two fly-fishing packages
- All Real Lodging Articles
May 17, 2009 — To celebrate the annual Teva Mountain Games – held in Vail June 4-7 – The Riverfront Club at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa will host a long weekend of wellness talks and consultations with registered dietician Jerrod Libonati and physical therapist Jeff Waldberg.
The Riverfront Club is also offering special rates on personal training packages for summer and a 12-week coached group triathlon training group starting June 1.
Libonati is the author of What State Do You Live In? The Consequences of Weight Gain. Go to www.foodstrategies.info for more information. Waldberg is a physical therapist who specializes in running mechanics. Go to www.orthopropt.com for more information.
They will lead the following seminars open to the public for $10 each:
Thursday, June 4
* 5:30-6:15 p.m.: Jerrod Libonati, RD – “I Have High Blood Sugar” Understand how your food strategies affects your long term health
* 6:15-7 p.m.: Jeff Waldberg, PT MOMT – “How to Start Your Running Program” Learn how to substantially reduce your risk of running injuries
Saturday, June 6
* 11-11:45 a.m.: Jerrod Libonati, RD – “Healthy Snacking for All Ages” Improve your family’s health starting today (All ages welcome; family participation strongly encouraged)
* 11:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Jeff Waldberg, PT MOMT – “Running: Training vs. Form mistakes and how to avoid injury” Are you training optimally?
Private 30- or 60-minute nutritional and metabolic consultations with Libonati and running analysis sessions with Waldberg are also available Thursday, June 4 through Saturday, June 6. For pricing and to make a reservation, call (970) 790-2021 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Riverfront Club also introduced special personal training packages and a group triathlon training program for aspiring athletes of all abilities:
* Group Training Rates - starting as low as $25 per person per session (*When purchased as part of a package. Receive 1 additional free session when you purchase a package of 12)
* Buy six training sessions for $450 ($75 per session), 13 training sessions for $900 ($69.23/session)
* Minimum of three participants and maximum of five participants per group
* Private Training Rates - starting as low as $60 per session (*When purchased as part of a package. Receive 1 additional free session when you purchase a package of 12).
* $360 for six training sessions or $720 for 13 training sessions ($55.38/session)
**Limited time offer until July 3rd only. Only one package may be purchased at a time. This offer cannot be combined with other specials.
Twelve-week Coached Group Triathlon Training Program – starting June 1:
* $150 for non-members and $100 for members
* One coaching session/week – including indoor/outdoor cycling, group runs, swim programming, transition training, basic bike mechanics lessons, and more.
* Includes discounts at Mountain Pedaler in Minturn, and Runner’s Roost
* Includes access to Riverfront Club for scheduled Coaching sessions only. Does not include Club membership.
Contact the Riverfront Club at (970) 790-2051 or www.riverfrontclub.com for further program details.
For more information on The Westin Riverfront or to make a reservation, call (866) 949-1616 or visit www.westin.com/riverfrontavon.
Comment on "Wellness the focus of special programs during Teva Games at Westin Riverfront" using the form below