- Freestyle swim clinic, lodging special available at Westin Riverfront
- Avon's Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa lands prestigious Silver LEED certification
- Westin Riverfront offers new Pulse Yoga Ski Conditioning Course and one-day workshop
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa offers special package for Yoga Workshop weekend
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa offers Adrenaline Rush Guaranteed package
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa hosts eight-week weight-loss program with Dr. Jacqui Slavin
- Westin Riverfront at base of Beaver Creek offers huge ski holiday discounts on trips booked in July
- Vail All the Love campaign to give away 100 free airline tickets with lodging reservations
- Ultimate Playbill package pairs Westin luxury with Vail Valley cultural offerings
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa in Avon offers two fly-fishing packages
- All Real Lodging Articles
May 31, 2009 — Elevate your golf game this summer with a rejuvenating mountain escape to Colorado’s new Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, which has partnered with two of the Vail Valley’s top golf courses - Red Sky Ranch & Golf Course and Eagle Vail Golf Course - to offer two value-driven golf getaways.
The High Flying Golf Retreat Package includes:
* Accommodations for two in a traditional guest room
* Two rounds of golf at the prestigious Red Sky Ranch & Golf Club
* A $40 breakfast credit at Restaurant Avondale per day
* Complimentary parking
Prices for the High Flying Golf Getaway start at $299 per night for two people during non-peak season (May 15-June 4 and Sept. 21-Oct. 11) and $399 per night during peak season (June 5-Sept. 20). Two night minimum stay required.
The Westin Riverfront’s Any One for Golf? Package includes
* One night stay in a spacious studio suite
* One round of golf at Eagle Vail Golf Club
* A $20 breakfast credit at Restaurant Avondale
* Complimentary parking
Starting at $249 per night, the Any One for Golf? package is available June 1 to Oct. 1.
Reservations can be made at (866) 949-1616 or www.westin.com/riverfrontavon. Certain restrictions apply. Gratuities, taxes and resort fees are not included with either package.
Perched on the banks of the Eagle River with magnificent views of Beaver Creek Mountain, The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa opened in September 2008.
Golfers can enjoy The Westin Riverfront’s many refreshing amenities, including Spa Anjali, which is offering 20 percent off its complete menu of mountain-inspired treatments this summer, the Riverfront Club fitness center, on-site bike rentals, a Westin Kids Club, an outdoor lap pool and three riverside hot tubs.
The resort also features Restaurant Avondale, the Vail Valley’s newest dining destination by acclaimed chef/owner Thomas Salamunovich, and Gore Creek Fly Fisherman, which offers daily fly fishing clinics and guided tours.
Furry friends will love The Westin Riverfront’s easy access to more than 40 miles of paved hiking trails, along with the use of a signature Westin Heavenly dog bed.
The Westin Riverfront was built “green” from the ground up and expects to become Colorado’s first high-end hotel to achieve LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
Comment on "Westin Riverfront teams up with Red Sky, Eagle-Vail to offer two great golf packages" using the form below